There are many people who dream of having a matured and fully functional virtual reality technology. It is like creating a world separate to the real world. For many years now, the virtual reality has yet to progress in a way which turn fantasy novels into a reality. Nonetheless, researchers are on the right track and could make this a possibility within a century from now.
How can virtual reality affect us
1. Virtual games – 360 camera Virtual reality can be considered the pinnacle of the gaming industry. Novels about virtual reality games have been written out of the aspirations of gamer to play games in a virtual reality setting. Instead of just holding a mouse or a joystick and tapping the keyboard, gamer dreamed of the experience of moving their characters just like they move their body with just a thought and a semi-sleep state.
2. Virtual shopping – You hate it when the product you receive is not the same with your expectations based on the description and photos provided online. It can be avoided if virtual shopping becomes available and people can simply shop like they do in the real world. Know more about virtual reality at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality.
3. Experience for professionals – Not all doctors get the chance of using what they learned right away. It will take years before you can truly practice your skills. Your inexperience is also a factor in which you would commit mistakes in the field. If you truly want to gain experience, you will have to travel to countries and places which are in dire need of doctors like a battlefield or a remote location. Doctors and other professionals will not worry anymore if virtual reality can provide them enough opportunities.
4. Business meetings – Virtual reality can greatly help businessmen. It costs a lot to go on a business trip. The main reason is to choose a location which they and their partners are comfortable with so they can make the best decision during the meeting. If you can achieve this in virtual reality, you do not have to spend that much money anymore.
5. Virtual business – There is money to be made in virtual reality. When virtual reality make it possible to create a different world, a whole new set of business opportunities will present. One is virtual real estate. You can also buy and sell virtual goods. Both of these are not possible to acquire in real life but could be worth just as much as or even higher than their real life counterparts.
6. Virtual recreations – Movies in virtual reality is much more better than the best movie experience right now. You get all access to the movie settings with virtual reality. Movies are just a start and more recreational activities will turn to virtual reality.
7. Virtual planning – It would consume many years just to develop the right design for a spaceship. The performance of a spaceship cannot be accurately predicted just by measurements and calculations alone. Virtual simulation is your ideal assistant.
With such a bright future of virtual reality, everyone can’t wait for it to realize.